Each one of us have the power to change. Firstly, change the surroundings and principally, power to change ourselves. The power to change ourselves is the most important characteristic that a entrepreneur has and need have. This changes not need to be extraordinary, some are big and others are small.During our entrepreneur journey we will find moments where choices need to take, and the choices of changes are critical for our success. Nobody can change our life, except ourselves.
Moments of failures or difficulties will happens in our journey as entrepreneurs but, not are this moments that should determine our choices.
One choice of change made early help us to control our focus and our way.
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."
Jimmy Dean
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_change.html
When I chose to be a entrepreneur, I knew that some changes are necessaries and other I will need to take in future. I believe that the changes are hard because require to leave old habits and the comforts that these give us.
Remember:
"Change is the end result of all true learning."
Leo Buscaglia
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_change.html
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário