sábado, 15 de julho de 2017

Learning From Failure

Exist a music on Brazil that said:

    A man of morals
    Do not lie on the floor.
    (…)
    Acknowledges the fall
    And do not be discouraged.
    Get up, shake the dust
    Turn around
    (Artist: Beth Carvalho; Album: Beth Carvalho Canta o Samba de São Paulo)

During the journey like a entrepreneur we are subject to failure. The failure is something that bring fear and pain, but we should learn with this.

Amy C. Edmondson, is the novartis Professor of leadership and Management and co-head of the technology and operations Management unit at Harvard business school. In the his work “Strategies For Learning From Failure”, wrote:

We are programmed at an early age to think that failure is bad. That belief prevents organizations 
from effectively learning from their missteps.

We are not created to fail! We are the offspring of God. (Acts 17:29).

Many of us knows Thomas Edison, and he is a great example of how should we deal with failures. Failures, he wouldn't use that word. At one point in his life he said, "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that do not work.”

So, if in a day we failure, remember "Get up, shake the dust; Turn around.”

About the $100 Challenge
This week I had a big surprise, talking with a entrepreneur about my business I did not get a request but a new job!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário