sábado, 10 de junho de 2017

Leardership Style

Hugh Nibley was professor emeritus of ancient scripture at Brigham Young University when the address, Leaders and Managers, was given on 19 August 1983.

Hugh speak very well about the difference between Managers and Leaders, and the importance of develop the characteristics of leaders, and the principal difference is the focus and what I do for achieve the objetive. While the manager think and see only process and what is necessary for achieve, the leader see beyond the goal, he see the involvement of each person during the processo of achieve the goal and work to help them develop the attributes needed for achieve the true potential and the goal and objectives. This is a great reading

Each entrepreneur has a own style that was built by years through of personal experience. And this style can be a characteristic of increase or decrease of business. This week I had the opportunity of answer an survey and see what style of my leadership.

Below has some links of survey about leadership style.

Quiz 3: https://www.psychologytoday.com/tests/career/leadership-style-test

My experience, asked the quiz, was significant and a great opportunity of evaluate me and to plan that aspects of my leadership style I need to develop or change, for become the leader that I want do be.


P.S. About my progress about $100.00 challenge, this week I spoke whit a friend entrepreneur, and he said that has a customer that was seek someone that help him with advertising on Google, my friend will speak with him about my services. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário