sábado, 29 de abril de 2017

Ideas for Start


Normally a business begins through of observation of a need, be a absent of resources or tools, or by nonexistence of solution. Many people think that cannot be a entrepreneur because their don`t have a big idea. All great business start with an idea, but not every idea is a great business.
This week an invest many time with some questions:
How can I choice an idea for a business?
My new business need spend low money for start, will be that is possible start a new business with little money?
During my professional life, always worked in industrial business and in develop of pieces of machines, and because this I had not experience with creation or creativity on business and I thought that have an idea for a business was very hard.
So, I tried. I did sit in my room and I thought how create a big idea, and nothing. I thought again and, nothing. What I doing wrong? And I saw - You search a big idea, you need see what you like or love to do.
A sunshine fill my mind and many ideas have come. I believe that inside each us, we have a creator!
Below some examples of ideas for start a business, some are with low cost.
Ideas for new business
1.     Website creation
2.     Website Developer (maintenance)
3.     Web Advertisements creation
4.     Ecommerce Assistance
5.     Social Media Assistant
6.     Soccer coach (child and young)
7.     Private car wash
8.     Dog walking business
9.     Birthdays Planner
10.  Anniversary Planner
11.  Scrapbooking
12.  Personal Assistant - BBQ
13.  Dessert Cooking
14.  Child-Care Service
15.  Particular Driver
16.  Baby Sister Service
17.  Seniors Care Service
18.  Personal Shopper
19.  Photographer
20.  Travel Assistance (buy tickets)
21.  Wedding Planner
22.  Travel Planner
23.  Manufacturer's Rep
24.  Moving Service
25.  Sports-themed restaurant
26.  Food Truck – Handmade hamburgers
27.  Gardener
28.  Interior House Cleaning
29.  Exterior House Cleaning
30.  Private tutor
31.  House Painting Business
32.  Development of Business Plan
33.  Computer Training Business
34.  Lawn Care/Landscaping
35.  Guided Tours
36.  House Call Geek
37.  Junk Removal
38.  Delivery Services
39.  App Developer
40.  Internet Research Business
 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário